Saturday, February 4, 2012

First Bloog

Hi welcome to my first blog.  I don't know what to say though as my life is pretty much monotonous and mediocre.  It is below ordinary where I don't usually experience melancholic major events but doesn't get above having an interesting life.  Maybe I should look into finding aliens, espers, time-travelers.  But then reality is flat and plain.  Sometimes I wonder, what if people had extraordinary powers, then it would be boring too because we're all the same.  Why do I keep babbling nonsense stuff anyways?  No you don't need to answer it with your monologue.  Wait, this is my first blog. I should keep this post joyful.  What was joyful events in my life?  I can think of many things but I won't type all of them because i'm too lazy.  I wish someone will invent a mind-reading keyboard so I don't need to type anymore.  But then that would be sad because it will start the next generation of fat lazy people.  Keep it joyful.  Joyful.  Meh... I will just end this post.  My brain is tired to think of anything extravagant.

No comments:

Post a Comment